Are you passionate about Slow Jogging?
Do you want to share your passion with others?
Do you live in a country where Slow Jogging is not yet widely known and there is no local branch of Slow Jogging Association?
In a few weeks we are launching the first edition of Slow Jogging Ambassadors Program. If you think it’s something for you, send us an e-mail to email@example.com including short answers to the following questions:
- Tell us your name and age please.
- Where are you located?
- What’s your professional background?
- Do you have any background in sports and health? (hobby level is fine)
- Are you interested in being educated to teach Slow Jogging to others?
- Are you also interested in establishing a partnership with Slow Jogging Japan and Slow Jogging International in order to promote Slow Jogging in your local community?
- What level of activities do you have in mind? Your town, district, country?
- Are you thinking of giving paid Slow Jogging lessons/workshops in your area or in any other way making SJ a source of income?
- Do you have any connections or ideas on how to spread SJ further?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
They are very useful to promote Slow Jogging locally so check them out!